Do you have an activity that you would love to let our readers know about? You can submit the link for consideration for the following:
- inclusion in a future roundup
- pinning on our Pinterest account
- inclusion in a future newsletter
- features on our Facebook page
What Are We Looking For?
We are always looking for the following:
- Single, themed activities. These include games, sensory bins, crafts, and anything else you can come up with. No round up posts.
- Book lists of all kinds for all ages.
- Printables for every subject, theme, and season.
- Posts with tips, tricks, hacks, and helps for all subjects and grade levels.
We aim to save homeschooling moms time by rounding up helpful resources and organizing them in a way that makes it easy for them to find what they are looking for. Please keep this in mind when submitting links. If a homeschooling mom wouldn’t find it helpful, it isn’t a good fit for submission.
We will review every submission. When possible, we will let you know how we used your link, but that may not happen every time due to time constraints.
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Submit Your Link!
Thank you for your submission!